Within the Swedish developmental cell atlas, we seek national support and expertise at Swedish universities to expand and explore the massive amount of data that is generated within the Human Developmental Cell Atlas (HDCA) project. We hope to engage Swedish researchers to take advantage of the HDCA resource, and that this project will inspire you and your research group in future research efforts. Our focus is to maximize the impact by a Swedish scientific community network to ensure that the HDCA resource facilitates discovery and exploration in the broadest sense. Our goal is to accelerate research into human biology and disease, and to strengthen Swedish science by building on a strong position in single-cell genomics, proteomics and infrastructures.
What we want
– To recruit research groups across Swedish universities to a HDCA research community program organized through SciLifeLab.
What you get
– Access to the HDCA data and annotation tools through our web portal (all data is publicly available).
– Networking with other researchers involved in the project.
– HDCA news and event updates.
What you need to do
– Contribute knowledge, annotation and experience back to other groups that are part of the consortium.
– Give us feedback about how we can share data more effectively.
Who can join
– Any Swedish academic research group can join. It is voluntary and free.
How to get involved
– Sign up by sending us an email describing your research focus, and how you believe we can make data available in the best way to drive this project forward: firstname.lastname@example.org